AFFTA & USAC ANNOUNCE 2013 MATCHING FUNDS CAMPAIGN
USAC is fighting for public stream access in Utah on two fronts! To take on the opposition, we have teamed up with AFFTA, Patagonia and Hatch Outdoors to offer a Matching Funds Campaign for desperately needed resources. Our attorneys are working pro-bono, but there are still many supplementary costs to be covered. Showing their continued dedication to the interest of anglers everywhere, AFFTA has stepped to the plate again to offer $2,500. USAC needs to raise that same amount in order to receive the funds. Since a USAC donation is not tax deductible, we are offering supporters amazing GEAR GIFTS from Patagonia and Hatch Outdoors that are perfect for any river warrior. The case in Utah represents a slippery slope for angling access in all states. Please show your support for public access to rivers by donating today!
USAC’s work is undertaken by a team of dedicated volunteers and 100% of funds are used to fight for stream access.
USAC is not a store and is not selling products.
PATAGONIA BOOTS and HATCH PREMIUM REELS
USAC is proud to present a joint effort fundraiser campaign.
- $250.00 Donation | Patagonia Rock Grip Boots
- $300.00 Donation | Patagonia Rock Grip Boots Bar Boots
- $600.00 Donation | Hatch 5-Plus Premium Fly Fishing Reel
To Make Your Contribution:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject “AFFTA-USAC 2013”
You must be an AFFTA Member to participate. Not a member? No problem.
Sign up here: www.affta.com/join-affta/
Indicate the GIFT that you would like to receive (Limited quantities of each)
ONLY TWO WEEKS TO DONATE – February 1 – 15
What you need to do:
- Go to the USAC website, https://utahstreamaccess.org/
- CLICK on the DONATE tab on the top of the menu bar
- CLICK the PayPal button on the lower-left side of the screen; enter the total amount of your donation.
- Send a copy of your receipt along with your mailing address and either your Boot size or the Reel color you want.Please be sure to send an email to USAC at email@example.com informing us of your donation. In order to comply with the matching funds agreement membership needs to be received and recorded.
- Once we have all of the information listed above we will send you your tracking information. We will be sending you a confirmation number as well, but please hold onto a copy for your records!
USAC’s work is undertaken by a team of dedicated volunteers and 100% of funds are used to fight for stream access. USAC is not a store and is not selling products.